Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Product Review: Leather Passport Holder

If you've read my past posts you'd know I favor leather goods and accessories. So when I saw this passport holder from Booths Republic on Facebook I've decided to order one. Mind you, it's a hard choice since I prefer oily pulled leather than brightly colored types but given tgen have an option for a red one, which I like, I decided to try it.

They have 2 types of passport holders, one for 4 pax and can hold up to 8 passports and one foe 2pax which can hold 4 passports. I was iffy with how the passports were arranged on the bigger 4pax one that when it came out a couple of mobths back I really wasn't interested. I felt there's a chance when closing it that the top part would get messed up folded. Anyway, good for me cos the smaller version came out recently.

The holders come in 3 colors - black, blue and red. Names can be embossed inside for free. Embossing on the cover though comes with a fee. Nice touch if you're really into personalizing your things.

So approximately 2 weeks after ordering the items (note I did order other personalized items) I received my passport holder neatly tucked in it's own box.

The leather is soft to the touch. As mentioned, all 4 of our passport fits - 2 for me and 2 for my kiddo. There's are 2 slots foe cards and a pen holder. It also has slota underneath the passport holders for other papers, IDs or documents (you need to fold them though).

I definitely love the red color and the embossed names!

If you're interested, please search Booths Republic on Facebook.

Rating
Delivery: 5/5
Packaging: 5/5
Quality: 5/5


Disclaimer: Please note I am not in any way connected with this brand, the online store or the delivery partner of the store and I have not received any form of payment for this review. I am a regular consumer and bought these products and services for my own personal use.




No comments:

Post a Comment