Thursday, November 29, 2018

Follow Up Review: EcoBar Shampoo and Conditioner Bar

I've heard the claims that bar soaps can last 80 washes, equivalent to 2 bottles of shampoo.

Well here's my experience:

I started using the EcoBar shampoo (Heal+Detox) and conditioner (yellow) first week of October.

Photo below was taken yesterday, November 29th. The shampoo bar broke down to pieces a week or so ago but I just put all pieces in my palm and I wipe the entire thing to my head of hair. The conditioner bar (middle bar) is only halfway used and can still be used to at least 2 more weeks I think. I added a newly opened shampoo (Thickening) for comparison.


So given I've used the shampoo bar for about 7 to 8 weeks, it's safe to say I was able to get close to 50 washes out of it already. Would it reach 80 washes though? The current sizes of the pieces will probably last a few more days, nothing more. The conditioner bar though is another story and might actually deliver 70 to 80 washes. BTW, I always use the shampoo and the conditioner in tandem so they were used the same number of times.

At any case, I also need to consider my hair. Long and thick. Maybe that's the culprit why my shampoo bar didn't last 80 washes but at this point I am still amazed that it has lasted me almost 2 months, pending a handful of days.

It arrived packed in a brown paper the size of my hand. The amount of materials saved is well worth it.

Disclaimer: Please note I am not in any way connected with this brand, the online store or the delivery partner of the store and I have not received any form of payment for this review. I am a regular consumer and bought these products and services for my own personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment